Assessing Essential Skills of Veterinary Technology Students (English Edition)
Assessing Essential Skills of Veterinary Technology Students, Third Edition provides students and instructors with clear guidance on how to evaluate student performance of skills required to enter the veterinary technology profession.
- Provides students with clear guidance on the capabilities they are expected to demonstrate and how they will be evaluated
- Gives instructors a standardized framework for assessing students’ performance
- Offers tools for comparing standards of competency
- Covers management, pharmacology, medical nursing, anesthesia and analgesia, surgical nursing, laboratory procedures, radiography, laboratory animal care, and exotic animal nursing
- Includes access to a companion website with a downloadable log for recording progress